Darche makes some of the best awnings out there, and the Eclipse 180R (rear) awning is no exception.
The 180 rear awning is designed to be mounted at the rear of your vehicle, but also works great mounted on the side of a roof rack.
When closed, it also fits really nicely on the side of the cab of a dual cab truck like the Toyota Tacoma!
Features & Specifications
- 4m² of cover easily mounted to rear of vehicle
- Can be side mounted for those preferring a smaller side awning
- Designed as a freestanding unit for easy set up and pack down only
- Easily set up by one person
- Hinged from both ends, the awning spans 15 ft
- The Eclipse 180° Rear Awning features two pivoting alloy telescopic leg poles which are neatly stowed along the rafter when packed away
- Two additional leg poles in a separate carry bag are also included
- 320gsm poly/cotton grid ripstop canvas
- 1500mm PU waterproofing with HF seam sealing
- Strong lightweight box tube alloy rafter system hinging from heavy duty stainless steel and alloy swivel hinge system
- 2 heavy duty brackets with fixings, holding straps, guy ropes and pegs included
- Optional wall kit available (sold separately)
- Ensure awning is anchored with suppled guy ropes and pegs at all times when in use.
Dimensions: 13.75 ft L X 4.6 ft W x 6.9 ft H (average height)
Packed down: 59 in L x 5 in W x 7 in H
Weight: 28.2 lb