8.2 FEET WIDE, 8.2 FEET DEEP
The DARCHE Eclipse Pull-out Awnings are designed to be easily and quickly set-up to provide an instant shelter when and where required. Available in either 2.0m or 2.5m widths, both featuring the new revised compact slimline profile which reduces weight and wind resistance.
Protection coverage is given by our own unique weave of super tough mould treated 320gsm proofed poly-cotton ripstop canvas, PU coated to give an impressive 1500mm water head.
We have now also introduced a weather resistant transit cover zip and, of course, this awning still features the DARCHE original super flex pivoting hinges which reduce component stress and failure, common to similar pull-out awning versions currently available.
All DARCHE Eclipse awnings are engineered to perform and last.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- New Slimline profile design
- New Black anodised aluminium extruded profiles allow secure and space saving pole pack away
- Mould treated 320gsm proofed poly-cotton ripstop canvas
- PU coated 1500mm water head with HF seam sealing tape
- Fabric formulated to maximize UV block out and direct sunlight
- Black anodized aluminium 22mm/25mm twist lock leg poles and rafters
- Specifically formulated polyamide pivoting hinges are highly crack resistant and super flexible, reducing component stress
- Aluminium profiles finished with end caps, ensuring no sharp edges are exposed
- Raw edges are bound with canvas - twin needle stitching ensures strength and reliability
- 1000D PVC transit cover
- Transit cover features a weather resistant No. 10 zip, eliminating zip jam whilst providing robust protection against road grime, dust and the elements
- Mounting brackets, fittings, guy ropes, pegs and instruction manual included
- Optional wall/extensions available
2500mm L x 2000mm W x 1900mm H
2040mm L x 95mm W x 120mm H