Introducing the Stealth XL: formerly known as the DMOS Alpha Expedition Shovel, it's the bigger, badder brother of the DMOS Stealth Shovel. All the great features you love, with more volume to get the job done.
The bulldozer of shovels. The Stealth XL is perfect for moving serious volume on the biggest jobs. Designed with a serrated blade, it can rake and scoop for optimal use - whether you’re clearing a driveway or digging out a vehicle.
MONEY-BACK GUARANTEEWe know you need to get DMOS in your hands to really get it. That's why we offer a 30-day money back guarantee on unused gear, no questions asked.
We know you need to get DMOS in your hands to really get it. That's why we offer a 30-day money back guarantee on unused gear, no questions asked.
We stand behind our products with our 5-year warranty. If there is a manufacturing error, we will make it right. If your order qualifies for warranty, you can send it in to us to fix or repair.IRONCLAD WARRANTY
|We were founded with a commitment American manufacturing and a strong belief in toughness as the defining character of tools built to enable our wildest adventures.|
FOR ANYWHERE. FOR EVERYWHERE.
BUILT TO WORK.
MADE TO BE TOUGH
- Blade: 3mm thick 6061 aluminum
- Shaft - Satin black anodized, 2 mm thick 4 part indexed locking telescoping shaft with 3” overlapping segments
- Stainless steel formed spring pins
- Nylon Zytel T-grip and Connector
- Rated from -40 Degrees to 170 Degrees F
- Withstands 3886 lbs of Force
- Maximum length 57" long. Optional adjustment lengths of 51.5" or 39.5"
- Weight: 4 lbs 6 oz
- Collapsed: 21.5” x 14” x 3” (or 61 cm x 28 cm x 8 cm)
- Extended: 57” (or 130 cm), 47", 35"