The biggest, the beefiest, the brawniest shovel DMOS has. For the biggest jobs, accept no substitutes. The Alpha Expedition Shovel is perfect for moving serious volume on the biggest jobs. Crafted of lightweight but tough 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum, the Alpha Expedition Shovel is lightweight enough to maneuver anywhere. Collapsible down to a mere 21.5” x 14” x 3”, the Alpha Expedition Shovel can fit in a trunk, on under the seat of a truck, or on one of our custom-fitted mounts to accompany you anywhere. The serrated teeth on the blade allow you to use it as a rake, bust ice, or level campsites, and the full-sized shaft lets you do it all WITHOUT ruining your back. Smaller user? No problem, the handle can be used at three lengths. Whether you’re clearing a driveway or digging out a vehicle, make sure you’ve got the right shovel.
- Blade: 3mm thick 6061 aluminum
- Shaft - Satin black anodized, 2 mm thick 4 part indexed locking telescoping shaft with 3” overlapping segments
- Stainless steel formed spring pins
- Nylon Zytel T-grip and Connector
- Available in powder coat finish
- Rated from -40 Degrees to 170 Degrees F Withstands 3886 lbs of Force
- Maximum length 57" long. Optional adjustment lengths of 51.5" or 39.5"
- Dimensions: Collapsed: 21.5” x 14” x 3” (or 61 cm x 28 cm x 8 cm)
- Extended: 57” (or 130 cm), 47", 35" Weight: 4 lbs 6 oz