The Crossbox is an integrated, modular storage toolbox designed to complement the functional organization of DECKED drawers. It's designed to fit crosswise in all full-size drawers and midsize wide drawers; it fits lengthwise in narrow midsize drawers.
The Crossbox is available in DECKED Blue and also in a military-approved Desert Tan. Made 100% in America. Mix and match to grab and go!
Fitted with an EPDM lid gasket for weatherproof storage, the Crossbox features an easy carry handle, a removable small tool and parts organizer tray, and multiple grip points for easy retrieval from system drawers. The Crossbox is rugged, durable and meant to take a beating.
Crossboxes ship FREE!DIMENSIONS:
- 17.5" x 10.75" x 7.75"
- 672 cubic Inches
- 40 lb weight limit
- Nests in DECKED Drawer Systems and Tool Boxes
- Fits narrow, midsize drawers lengthwise; fits wide, midsize and full-size drawers crosswise
- High impact resin and heavy duty construction offer lasting durability
- Integrated EPDM seal keeps moisture out
- Removable small parts and tool tray
- Easy locking latches
- Lockable to keep contents secure
- Ergonomic carry handle
- Grip points located on ends for easy retrieval from drawers
- Integrated lid ruler
- Ruler & Common Bolt/Bit Guide
- Half the size of D-Box
- Made in USA
The toolbox was designed to carry a weight of 40 lbs, and we did drop testing analysis to show it would survive a drop test from a normal carrying height or from the height of an open tailgate on a pickup. 40 lb is the max weight one should carry, but only for shorter distances while using both hands (using our grip locations) with the toolbox close to one’s chest as one would carry a heavy box. To sum things up, our toolbox is capable of carry loads greater than one should carry on a regular basis.
CROSSBOX ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS HERE
DESERT TAN SKU: AD6-DTAN