Full-sized. Fully-collapsible. American-made from premium materials. This is THE shovel for Overlanding and off road. Never use a too-short military e-tool or design your off road build around a contractor shovel again.
Capable of being used as a full-sized shovel or collapsing down for work in limited space, as a hoe, or folding flat for storage, the Delta Shovel is your constant companion for any of the toughest jobs. Whether you're freeing a stuck vehicle or digging a sniper hide, the Delta is always on hand and never in the way.
This is the Aluminum Blade Delta, the light and mighty version that never rusts for weight savings.
6061 Aluminum construction for a balance between weight and durability.
The Delta is made for moving mud and digging harder dirt.
BLADE STYLE: SPADE
Punch through hard earth with the spade-style blade.
The Delta features 3 blade modes and lengths for the ultimate versatility.
- Blade: 3mm thick 6061 aluminum
- Brace: 12 gauge cold-rolled steel with 6 over-sized flush-mount rivets per side
- 3 position connector (shovel, hoe, and stow mode): milled out of 6061 aluminum billet
- Detente retention pinf with wire lanyard
- 3 part telescoping adjustable anodized aluminum shaft with stainless steel formed spring pins: Maximum length 51" long. Optional adjustment lengths of 37" or 24"
- Nylon Zytel T grip
- Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz
- Collapsed: 24” x 11” x 2.75” (or 61 cm x 28 cm x 8 cm)
- Extended: 51” (or 130 cm)