The DECKED D-Bag is a versatile, military-grade hybrid soft and hard shell tool bag. It's the ideal tool backpack or hunting backpack for everything from power and hand tools to hunting gear and camping supplies. Organize and transport tools and gear to the job site, campsite, airport, trailhead, office...anywhere.
The D-Bag is designed specifically for use and abuse, maintaining its shape as you pack it full of tools and gear. The result is a snag-free design that allows you to load and transport heavy sharp objects without hesitation.
With a versatile strap system, the D-Bag can be worn as a backpack, carried like a briefcase, or slung over one shoulder like a boss. Each D-Bag comes standard with a removable DECKED Tool Roll and DECKED Duffel Bag that snap snugly into the main bag via heavy duty, military-style ring snaps.
Two D-Bags fit in all full-size system drawers and midsize wide drawers. Does not fit midsize system narrow drawer.FEATURES:
- Weather resistant
- Removable Tool Roll (900D TPU coated nylon) with heavy duty ring snaps that secure it inside the main bag. Semi-transparent pockets to see contents
- Removable Duffel Bag (900D TPU coated nylon with thermoformed EVA foam base) with heavy duty ring snaps that secure it inside the main bag
- Multiple carry options: backpack, briefcase, shoulder sling
- STRAPS: Can be tightened down snugly when carrying like a briefcase or shoulder sling or removed entirely. Carabiner attachment points.
- Aluminum handles on both ends of bag. Easy to grab
- TOP AND BOTTOM: Thermoformed EVA foam coated with a ballistic nylon cloth. Reinforced lid. Won’t rip, tear or snag
- SIDE PANELS: Durable 900D TPU coated nylon. Gives the bag its expand and collapse capabilities
- Full-sized, beefy horseshoe zipper top lid access port (#8 YKK). Non-snagging, double-taped with oversized, glove-friendly zipper pulls
DIMENSIONS: 19" x 16" x 9" outside dimensions
VOLUME: 42 liter/2500 cubic inches
Please note: This product is made in Vietnam. Currently, this is the only product we manufacture overseas. If you are wondering why we are making it in Vietnam, it's painfully simple: we could not find a vendor in the US who could manufacture this bag for us in the quantities needed. If you have information which could help us move this product stateside, please contact us at email@example.com