The Intrepidor 1600 Roof Top Tent gives you a spacious home away from home for your first open road adventure.
Its light-weight construction is ideal for large SUVs and soft-roaders. With quick set up time you'll be drifting off under the night sky in minutes. Just fold out your RTT, drop the adjustable ladder and enjoy views of the Milky Way from the zippered sky window.
Built for comfort, the Intrepidor RTT is designed for maximum ventilation with extra large zippered mesh windows on both sides which provide exceptional airflow in warm weather without compromising on storm and sun protection. The adjustable fly and built-in air vents will see you through the rainy weather, preventing condensation and providing even more airflow, while the window poles offer you shade on sunny days.
The Intrepidor series is made from tough 260gsm ripstop polycotton canvas. This tent has an impressive 1500mm PU water rating and seam sealing that will keep you dry in extended rainy conditions, giving you great protection from the elements all year round.
The tent includes a premium quality, high-density 65mm mattress with a removable cover and water-resistant base. Theres enough room to stash your sleeping bag or doona inside, so your bed is made and waiting for you upon set up.
Its made with a heavy-duty compressed aluminium baseboard and comes with a fully removable, durable PVC transit cover.
The included mounting brackets suit most commercially available flat roof rack or roof rail systems. Make sure to check the weight rating and suitability of your roof rack and vehicle with appropriate manufacturers prior to purchase. We recommend professional installation through your local 4WD centre or ask your DARCHE dealer for advice about installation.
- Generous sleeping area for two
- Light-weight design suits SUVs and soft-roaders
- Quick set up and pack down softshell design
- Exceptional ventilation with zippered sky window, built-in air vents and full-width, extra large side windows
- Protection from the mozzies with fine insect mesh on all windows
- 2.1m extendable ladder (max vehicle/bed base height 2.1m)
- Internal storage pockets to stash your gear
- All-season protection including taped seams, twin needle stitching and removable fly
- Heavy-duty construction including self-repairing coil zips and reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Includes transit cover
- Includes mounting kit, guy ropes, window poles, pegs and instructions