- Thermostat Range (Left Zone): +20°C to -24°C | 68°F to -11°F
- Thermostat Range (Right Zone): +20°C to -18°C | 68°F to -1°F
- Material: Rigidized 430 Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 33" L x 20" W x 21" H | 835mm L x 495mm W x 535mm H
- Volume (Left Zone): 10.3 gallons | 39.1L
- Volume (Right Zone): 12.2 gallons | 46.2L
- Weight: 74.1 lbs | 33.6 kg
THE BEST JUST GOT BETTER
National Luna’s range of Single Compartment fridges are developed for performance at high ambient temperatures, minimum power consumption, and overall operating efficiency. These fridges are recognized as the world’s most powerful portable option. Low power consumption is achieved using 40mm and 60mm high-density insulation and a very compact design.
BETTER COMPRESSOR = MORE EFFICIENCY
The all-new Legacy models are fitted with this new Off-Road Compressor and have an AC/DC electronic power supply fitted as standard equipment. The Legacy models will operate from 9.6V to 31.5V DC, as well as AC voltage ranging from 100V to 240V. Automatic switching is standard. After rigorous development and testing, this OEM Off-Road Compressor, designed specifically to handle the rumble and tumble of off-roading, reduces energy consumption and improves overall performance. This compressor comes with an 8-year warranty.
BETTER DENSITY = MORE INSULATION
The new National Luna Legacy Fridges and Freezers feature a higher density insulation around the compartments to increase the overall insulation value. With the coupled power from their latest and greatest new Off-Road Compressor, working hard to cool the fridge and freezer compartments down more rapidly, the higher density insulation ensures the compartments retain a longer cool period.
BETTER CONSTRUCTION = MORE CONSISTENCY
Made with a Stainless Steel exterior and aluminum interior, National Luna fridges and freezers are metal inside and out. The durability benefits are obvious, but it also provides better cooling. Metal cabinets and metal inner liners coupled with a unique manufacturing process allows the latest generation foam to be injected under high pressure resulting in denser, more effective insulation. The result? Maximum interior space with a more compact overall footprint. And while plastic fridges use a separate “refrigeration plate”, National Luna’s inner aluminum metal construction in conjunction with copper cooling piping means less cold spots (we all know that terrible single spot that freezes everything and shouldn’t?).
DIN STYLE 12V POWER CONNECTION
The outlets installed in the back of your vehicle are at the end of a wiring loom and are most likely reduced to 18 gauge by the time they reach your outlet. The standard cigarette lighter male plug has a flexible single point contact on one or two sides. All current is now reduced to that single contact point. Imagine drinking a fountain soda through a cocktail straw. How much harder does your fridge have to run to compensate for this? Not to mention the outlet being keyed on and off by the ignition. National Luna's power cord is 10 gauge multi-strand copper. It has a Hella style DIN mail plug on it that is wrapped in 360 degrees of copper for contact to the Hella style DIN socket. National Luna also provides the socket for installation in your vehicle, suggesting a dedicated line of similar gauge from your power source. Now you have a sufficient source of power for your fridge to run on, allowing it to run like it should. This reduces overall power consumption, and extends your battery life.
- Powered by National Luna Off-Road Compressor
- AC/DC Electronic Power Supply (9.6V to 31.5V DC | 110V to 240V AC)
- 12V Power Cord with DIN-Style Male Plug & Socket Included
- 8-Year Compressor Warranty
- Easy-to-Read Digital Thermostat
- Select Exact Temperature Preference with Programmable Intelligent Controller
- Auto Controlled Turbo Mode (Also Available As Manually Selected Option) & Energy-Efficient Idle Mode to Ensure Optimal Power Consumption
- Option to Select Depth of Discharge on Battery to Avoid Flatten Point
- 3-Levels (Low/Medium/High) of Energy Efficiency with Fault-ID & Self-Diagnostic Display
- Consistent Temperatures for Fresher Food
- Dual Control Models Feature Independent Zone Controls
- Rigidized 430 Stainless Steel Exterior For Durability
- Aluminum Interior & Copper Cooling Piping for Less Cold Spots
- Injected, High-Density Foam Insulation for Longer Cooling Period & Less Energy Consumption
- Compact Footprint with Maximum Storage Space
- High-Strength, Polycarbonate Carry Handles
- Lid Has Lockable Latch
- Dual LED Interior Lights
- Includes Food-Grade polycarbonate Baskets
- 3-Year Fridge / Freezer Warranty