Who doesn't like the warm glow of a lantern at camp? However, bringing fuel for the lantern isn't fun. If you spill it in your car or get it on your hands, it stinks. Fussing with lantern mantles is also at the top of no one's favorites list.
The Selene Rechargeable Lantern from Claymore provides great ambient lighting for the campsite without the messy fuel.
Click the knob on the top of the lantern to cycle through the four different color modes. Whether you want to replicate the soft flicker of a real flame, or a white light for maximum visibility, this lantern has you covered.
With a color mode selected, turn the knob clockwise and counter-clockwise to adjust the brightness. The controls are really easy to use.
This lantern has a battery that can be recharged, but it also serves as a battery bank that can be used to charge other devices like a mobile phone.
The included carrying case will protect your lantern from accidental drops or crushes when it's not being used.
You'll want to take this lantern on every camping trip!
- Features moving flame LED effect
- 4 lighting modes; Breeze (1300-1500K), Sunset (1300K), Full moon (1500K), Sunrise (3000K)
- 30~660 lumens
- Arched handle for convenient portability, also hangable with carabiner
- Easily change light modes/ brightness control with one button
- USB C-type rechargeable
- Battery level indicator and power bank function included
- Tripod compatible (1/4" socket)
- Shade piece detachable
- Dust/weather resistant
- 1 LM = 1 Lumen = 1 Candlelight