Before you hit the rough terrain, protect your vehicle with a transmission skid plate that can take a hit and is built to last through the toughest conditions. Guarding the underside of your outfitted off-road vehicle as you adventure in the great outdoors, these skid plates are custom-made to fit your vehicle so you can focus on the trail ahead.
Choose from RAW or Powder Coat depending on your desired look and use.
- 100% bolt-on option, no modification required.
- The finish of choice, mix and match, no rules.
- Available in 3/16 Steel and 1/4 Aluminum
- Easy installation, read our installation instructions or watch the installation video below for a step-by-step guide.
- Crafted by American Welders, professional finishes to protect from any corrosion, with the chosen finish.
NOTE: Front Skid does NOT work with a sway bar drop used by King and Fox. They will need to remove the sway bar.