The Skycamp® 3.0 Mini is the newest edition of our compact roof top tent that sets up in 1 minute. It's ideal for anyone with a short bed pickup truck, a small sedan, or simply wanting to save space on their roof rack. This versatile model sleeps two and includes all of the improved features of the Skycamp® 3.0 in a smaller footprint.
The signature fold-out extension panel offers plenty of legroom and makes our tent simple to set up and take down. An improved aerodynamic hard shell allows more bedding storage inside the tent so you can spend less time making your bed, and more time enjoying it. The spacious interior includes a comfortable 9-zone insulated mattress and insulated roof. Reengineered locking latches make this the most secure hard shell roof top tent without limiting accessibility to the camper. Mounting brackets are included, and the telescoping ladder is integrated into the tent design. All that remains is a roof rack, bed rack, or load bars to start your next adventure.
- 1-minute setup & take down
- Universal mounting system fits most vehicles and cross bars
- Versatile: it can mount on anything from a Mini Cooper to a full-size truck
- Pop up roof top tent
- Built to last: designed & manufactured in-house with high-quality components
- Comfortable: includes a 9-zone insulated mattress to more evenly distribute body weight
- Storage: keep your sleeping gear inside when you close your tent
- Windows: improved zipper design allows you to open both windows at once, and the easy-open system lets you use the outside cover as blinds
- Thick, durable, breathable blackout canvas
- Lightweight: you won't find another hardshell roof top tent so spacious this light
- Rocky Black: add this matte black option to protect your shell from scratches and/or UV rays
- Skyview window: fall asleep under the stars
- Locks: custom stainless steel, easy-access, hard shell locks for peace of mind
- Detachable rainfly: roll it up, or detach it completely for faster installation and better views
- HC Ladder: redesigned telescoping ladder with angled steps for safety and comfort
- Weatherproof access for electronics
- Wind resistant and quieter than other family roof top tents
- Waterproof, strong ripstop rain fly with an eco-friendly water-repellent (DWR) coating
- Redesigned quilted, insulated lining and mattress cover for more warmth and less condensation
- iKamper's signature world map on the hard shell
- Black powder-coated, sturdy aluminum poles to hang lights or to attach the Insulation Tent
- Lightweight, aerodynamic two-layer hard shell for insulation and strength
- High-performance honeycomb aluminum floor panels (strong enough to hold a 1.8-ton Jeep Wrangler)
- Included Mounting Brackets 3.0 compatible with thicker crossbars
- Made with unbeatable quality and craftsmanship at our factory in South Korea
- Highest international standards certifications (ISO 9001 Quality Management and ISO 14001 Environmental Management)
- Red Dot Design Award Winner (2018)
- Multiple colors: Black (glossy) and Rocky Black which has a matte, scratch-resistant coating for off-roading and overlanding
- Featured in HiConsumption, Gear Patrol, Expedition Portal, GearJunkie, New Atlas
- Customizable with accessories: Annex Plus, Awning, Shoe Rack, Storage Rack, Insulation Tent, Rain Canopy, Mounting Bracket Locks, etc.
- Includes Mounting Brackets 3.0, iKamper Allen Wrench, HC Ladder, 2 Keys, Hard Shell Wax (Gloss Black), Tension Poles, 4 Rail Endcaps, Instruction Manual
Breathable, black-out, 300gsm poly-cotton canvas
Waterproof polyester 75D ripstop rainfly w/ eco-friendly water-repellent (DWR) coating
9-zone, 2-1/4" thick, insulated polyfoam
Durable, insulating honeycomb aluminum panels
Double-layered fiber-reinforced plastic (FRP) with 1" air insulation
125 lbs (57kg)
83" x 52" (29.9 sq ft)
13.5” / 48”
Includes Mounting Brackets 3.0. Mounting Brackets 1.0 are available for purchase separately if required.
We went from two different soft top RTTs and have experience with RTTs since 2016. We ordered the Rocky finish of the 3.0 mini late in March and received beginning of June. We absolutely LOVE IT so far. To preface this, we debated between this and the Tuff Stuff Alpha II (which have similar options). It was a difficult choice given both are brand new tents of 2022 and there aren't many reviews on either of them. We decided with iKamper because of the Rocky finish and thought it was awesome that the designing, distributing and manufacturing are all based in Korea! The moment we received our tent, we were amazed on even the shipping box it came in. The craftsmanship of the tent exceeded our expectations. This is the PERFECT size for our 5.5 ft bed. We put this on our Ford Raptor with an Addictive Desert Designs overland rack and oh boy this thing is sexy AF. We were skeptical about its 1 min or less set up time. Wrong again, its right on the spot, very easy to set up, the telescopic ladder stays hooked on the entry point. The materials feel durable, everything holds up very well so far in 10-12 mph winds. All the zippers for the windows even give us a satisfying sense and we appreciate all the custom configurations you can do. You can pack a good amount of bedding (2 medium sized pillows, 1 blanket) inside. Interior is very spacious, sleeps 2 comfortably. Our only cons are the price tag and the relatively thin mattress (which we plan to upgrade). Overall very happy and worth it
I ordered and received one of the new 3.o minis. They didn’t send me the correct hardware and I have been fighting with them for weeks to get the right hardware sent. It’s one excuse after another. Still don’t have what I need after 4 weeks. For $4k, there are better options. Their customer service is horrible and the “new” mattress pad is a joke. It’s a small step above sleeping on concrete. Plan on finding a new piece of foam or something else to replace it with right off the bat. There are also giant holes in the corners of the floor where the end folds out. No good way to plug them up. Bugs come right on in. Overall this is nothing but a hyped up tent that is over priced, along with the rest of their products.
Hi Ryan. I'm sorry to hear about your trouble.
I don't show you reached out to our support at all, so maybe you are referring to iKamper's support?
I hope iKamper eventually got you what you needed, but if not please let our support team know. We have a great iKamper rep who is very responsive and we can help you.