Cook Partner is the de facto standard when it comes to quality camp stoves.
There's a reason why organizations like Expedition Overland and Turtleback Trailers trust these stoves.
They're made in the USA by craftsmen at Partner Steel Co. in Pocatello, ID, a business that's been around since 1947.
This Partner Steel 22" 2-burner camping stove with a windshield is truly one of those buy-for-life type purchases and will likely outlast your rig and all of your other gear. It will be something that you can pass down to your children one day.
- Sturdy, aluminum construction
- Built-in windscreen
- Burners spaced 12" apart to easily accommodate larger pans
- Each burner produces 10,000 BTUs for a total of 20,000 BTUs
- Reduced grill spacing over the burner plates to allow warming a small coffee cup
- Includes a gas hose and a regulator
Available accessories (sold separately):
- Camping stove griddle
- Stove stand
Dimensions: 12" W x 22" L x 3 1/2" H
Weight: 17 lbs.