Introducing the Skycamp 2.0: an improved version of the award-winning and best-selling Skycamp!
- 1 Minute Setup: Get out of your car and be ready to camp in 60 seconds.
- Sleeps 4 People: The Skycamp features a comfortable king-size mattress.
- Aerodynamic and Lightweight Design: Looks great and fits on most vehicles.
- Customizable: Choose the color of your hardshell and the accessories you want for the best camping experience.
- Breathable: Insulating Poly-Cotton Canvas tent fabric.
- Hardshell Locks: Closing straps have locks to give you peace of mind.
- Quality: The Skycamp is made with love at iKamper's own factory in South Korea with quality components and custom molds.
Comfortably Sleeps 4 People: The floor folds out into a king-size mattress, and iKamper has increased the Skycamp 2.0's polyfoam thickness by 50% compared to the original Skycamp. A family of two adults and two children can sleep comfortably, or up to 3 adults. You won't find another hardshell roof top tent this spacious.
Fall Asleep Under the Stars: Skycamp's signature Skyview window gives you extra light by day and a view of the stars by night. The rain fly can be rolled up when not in use, allowing for extra ventilation.
Canopy Windows: The Skycamp 2.0 windows consist of 3 parts: an inner see-through vinyl window, a mesh one, and an outer polyester one. The outer window can either be rolled up or turned into a canopy.
Rocky Black Exterior Option: A tough, scratch resistant coating designed for off-roading and overlanding.
Fits On Most Vehicles: Thanks to the iKamper universal mounting system, the Skycamp fits on most vehicles. At 160lbs (72kg), the Skycamp is extremely lightweight given its size. This allows it to fit on most cross bars on the market. To check that your vehicle is Skycamp-friendly please check the mounting image below.
Aerodynamic,Double-Layered Hardshell: The hardshell of the Skycamp is made of FRP (fibre-reinforced plastic) and has TWO layers for extra insulation and strength, setting it apart from traditional roof top tents' shells. The hardshell that protects your Skycamp on the road is made of fiber-reinforced plastic and has a double layer with built-in air insulation, making it soundproof and condensation resistant. Most rooftop tents have a single-layer shell.
Durable Honeycomb Aluminum Flooring: The Skycamp's floor is made of high-performance honeycomb aluminum panels that are lightweight and strong enough to hold a 1.8-ton Jeep Wrangler! The flat, insulated aluminum panels will give you a much more comfortable night's rest than the rocky, cold ground.
300GSM Poly-Cotton Canvas: The Skycamp tent is made of breathable, water-resistant poly-cotton canvas. To really keep you dry, it also comes with waterproof zippers and a rain fly for extra protection. The problem with most tents is that the thin polyester has a vinyl coating, making it less breathable and increasing condensation. The Skycamp's thicker, heavier canvas will keep you dry, and it's also quieter in the wind.
- Capacity: 3-4 people
- Aerodynamic: Yes
- Hard Shell Locks: Yes
- Load Gear on Top: Yes
- Detachable Tent: Yes
- Detachable Rain Fly: Yes
- Weight: 160lbs / 73kg
- Size (Open): 85.4 x 90.5 x 48.4”
- Size (Closed) 85.4 x 54.7 x 12.8”
- Mattress: 80 x 77.5 x 1.6”
- Ladder Length: 83” / 211 cm
- Ladder Weight Limit: 330 lbs / 150 kg
- Wind Resistance: 40 mph / 64 kmh
- Roof Rack / Cross Bars Minimum Requirement: 165 lbs / 75 kg
- Speed Limit: 70 mph / 110 kmh
- Tent Weight Limit: 900 lbs / 408 kg
- Thicker Mattress: 1.6" high density polyfoam with an R-Value of 6.4
- Interior Design: World map graphic
- Hardshell Locks: Stronger stainless steel
- Windows: Outer fabric turns into a canopy
- Mounting Brackets: Easier to install
- Redesigned Ladder: Safer and more comfortable
INCLUDED: Mounting Brackets 2.0 ($89 value): Faster installation, the new standard of mounting brackets. These quick-to-tighten brackets are compatible with a maximum cross bar height of 1.2" (3cm) and a width of 3.5" (9cm). For higher cross bars, Mounting Brackets 1.0 should be used.
- iKamper Allen Wrench: Allows quick installation of the brackets.
- 2.0 Ladder with Cover ($145 value): Features angled steps, making them safer and more comfortable when you climb up.
- Gas Strut Locks ($25 value): Securely lock the hard shell open during windy situations.
- Hard shell Wax (gloss black/white only) ($25 value): Hard shell conditioning and care.
- Seam Sealer ($15 value): Condition the seams of your canvas tent.
- Tension Poles ($52 value): Turn your side windows into canopies.
- 2 Keys: Safely keep your hard shell locked and secure.
- 2 Extra E-Clips for Mounting Brackets
- 4 Rail Endcaps
- Instruction Manual
- Fabric Care Card