Big Country 4x4 is the brand that outfitters, tour guides, rental companies and true off-roaders all over South Africa trust when outfitting their vehicles with quality gear that will take a beating.
And when it comes to fitting a roof rack, hands down it's the brand they have to have. No question.
Known for their superior strength and build quality, Big Country 4x4's roof racks are fully welded aluminum racks, not modular. This means that they are rated for much higher static and dynamic loads and won't start rattling after a few hundred miles of washboard roads and corrugations.
Being made of aluminum, they won't rust and are much lighter that steel, yet still very strong.
They are rated to 550 lbs dynamic and are hand-built to fit your vehicle. Shipped fully assembled, so no hard-to follow instructions to deal with.
FREE shipping to commercial address or dock pickup at freight hub.
- Longitudinal floor planks with low wind noise
- Dove-tailed cross members and fully welded for unrivaled strength on the trail
- Flush on top (bolt-on expedition top rails available and sold separately)
- Standard M8 Nut slot in all floor plank extrusions, compatible with many aftermarket rack accessories
- Standard M8 nuts slots in top and bottom perimeter extrusion, compatible with many aftermarket accessories
- Fully assembled, ready to fit
- Custom sizes possible. Give us a call!