ON AND OFF ROAD
7” color touchscreen features turn-by-turn directions for on-road “turn-by-turn” navigation and topography maps for off-road “point-to-point” guidance in North and South America.
MILITARY STANDARD 810
Overlander is built to the U.S. military standard 810 for thermal and shock resistance. It can be mounted anywhere, thanks to the powered magnetic mount that comes with suction cup and 1” RAM ball compatible adapter.
IP5X DUST RATING
This essential piece of overlanding gear is purpose-built from the circuit board up and is designed to withstand dust and extreme temperatures.
Use the Garmin Explore app to download additional maps — such as satellite imagery and USGS quad sheets on 64 GB of internal storage — and sync all your data between devices. Easily import and export GPX files to Garmin Explore — even if offline.
Overlander is preloaded with iOverlander POIs and Ultimate Public Campgrounds, so you don’t need a cell signal to route to the best-established, wild and dispersed campsites.
Overlander features topographic maps, including public land boundaries, 4x4 roads, forest service roads, waterways, trails and other land use data.
KNOW YOUR VEHICLE
Customize street navigation for the size and weight of your overlanding vehicle, plus get alerts for upcoming bridge heights, weight limits, sharp curves, steep grades and more.
GPS, GLONASS and Galileo support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
All of your overlanding equipment — such as a built-in compass, altimeter and barometer — is now in one device
Record your tracks, and save them to your Garmin Explore account so you can review them later on any device or share them with friends.
PITCH AND ROLL
Overlander comes with integrated pitch and roll angles to help you and your vehicle navigate difficult terrain.
Pair your Overlander navigator with the inReach satellite communicators2 (sold separately) for two-way text messaging, interactive SOS and weather forecasts.
BACKUP CAMERA COMPATIBLE
Pair your Overlander with up to 4 of our BC™ 35 wireless backup cameras (sold separately) so you can see what’s behind you.
Physical & Performance
|Physical dimensions||7.84" W x 4.79" H x 0.93" D (19.9 x 12.2 x 2.4 cm)|
|Display size||6.0" W x 3.5" H (15.2 x 8.9 cm); 6.95" (17.7 cm)|
|Display resolution||1024 x 600 pixels|
15.4 oz (437 g)
|Display type||multi-touch, glass, WSVGA color TFT with white backlight|
|Battery type||rechargeable lithium-ion|
up to 3 hours
Maps & Navigation
Preloaded street maps: Yes
- Sunrise/sunset times - RV
- TripAdvisor® Traveler Ratings
- Voice-activated navigation (operate device with spoken commands): Yes
- Preloaded topographical maps
- Track recorder (breadcrumbs)
- Lane assist with junction view (displays junction signs)
- Compatible with Garmin Explore™ app
- 3D Terrain
- Magnetic Mount
- Wi-Fi® map and software updates
- Bluetooth® calling
- Ultimate Public Campgrounds
- Specialized RV routing
- Speed limit changes
- Downloadable USGS Quad Sheets
Garmin Real Directions™ landmark guidance
- Downloadable satellite imagery: Yes (U.S. only)
- State border notices - RV
- Internal storage: 64 GB
- Data cards: microSD™ card (not included)
- Driver alerts for sharp curves, school zones, red light and speed camera warnings and more
- Road elevations
- Includes map updates
- Millions of Foursquare® points of interest
- Pair with compatible inReach® devices
- iOverlander™ points of interest
- Pitch and Roll gauges
- RV Parks & Services directory
- 1" ball adapter with AMPS plate
- Route shaping through preferred cities/streets
- Barometric altimeter
- Backup camera compatible
- Speed limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads in the U.S. and Europe)