The heavy duty screw in ground anchor stake. For most ground varieties.
- Peg-stake flights tear into the substrate for an ultimate grip
- Drill action operates smoothly for simple, fast insertion
- Lightening-fast setup and pull down
- Can be used for permanent ground anchoring
- Perfect addition to your camping equipment arsenal
- As an option, to help drive your GroundGrabba's into the ground we offer 3/4" Hex Driver sockets to fit your drill or both Masonry Drill bit (for drilling a pilot hole in harder grounds) and 3/4" socket combination.
With the GroundGrabba Pro, it doesn’t matter if you need reliable metal stakes to ground your camping tent or shade structure in the desert or are putting up signs around your business. Perhaps setting up vendor tent gazebos for a party or event, tying down patio furniture, or setting up your pop up carport, outdoor swing set or light aircraft.
There is a primal need to keep your stuff protected and secure. With our galvanised heat treated carbon steel metal ground anchor stakes, you can feel confident that whatever you are anchoring will remain intact and safe, regardless of weather conditions. This is YOUR stuff and nothings going to mess with it.
Please Note: These are not toys. You will need a powerful drill if attempting to use these in hard ground.
- Made of heat-treated carbon steel
- Galvanised for anti-corrosion
- Weight .5 pound
- Length 1′
- Shaft thickness .39″
- Flights (spirals) 1/4″ wide, .07″ thick
- 3/4″ hex head with collar
- >750ft lb torque rating
Dimensions: 12 1/2 × 2 × 5 in