HOLDS WITH EXTREME GRIP IN EVERYTHING FROM LOOSE SAND TO HARD DRY CLAY.
With the GroundGrabba Pro II, it doesn’t matter if you are using them for your large camping structures, setting up vendor easy ups for markets stalls, tieing down light aircraft, in the film industry for rigging/staging structures, outdoor play equipment, securing outdoor furnishings against hurricane season or simply needing permanent placement for garden landscaping – there is a primal need to keep your equipment protected and secure.
With our steel galvanised carbon heat treated drill driven screw in ground anchor stakes, you can feel confident that whatever you are anchoring, will remain intact and safe in the toughest of weather conditions. GroundGrabba is the heavy duty screw in tent stake for sand or normal to firm substrates. This is YOUR equipment and nothings going to mess with it.
Please Note: These are not toys. You will need a powerful drill if attempting to use these in hard ground.
- Made of Heat-Treated Carbon Steel
- Hot Dipped and Spray Galvanised for anti-corrosion
- Weight 1 pound
- Length 24″
- Shaft thickness .39″
- Flights (spirals) 1/2″ wide, .07″ thick
- 3/4″ hex head with 1″collar
- Can screw through 7/8″ washer hole and still hold under 1″ collar
- 700ft lb> torque rating
- Personally tested to over 2204.62lb (1000kg) of sideways tension in camp ground
- Personally tested to over 1102.31lb (500kg) of sideways tension in beach sand
Weight: 14 lbs
- Dimensions - 25 1/2 × 5 × 3 1/2 in