The MAXTRAX Hitch 50 is the world’s first soft-shackle specific rear hitch recovery point. Its unique design ensures a long service life to your UHMWPE soft shackle through the use of rounded edges and a large constant radius load surface that ensures there are no friction points within operating angles. In an industry first, each MAXTRAX Hitch 50 is individually x-rayed for material inclusions and structural soundness to ensure the highest safety.
- Designed exclusively for use with soft shackles; will not allow for fitment of steel shackles.
- Precision CNC machined from 6061 billet aluminum.
- Anodized finish for corrosion protection.
- Allows multidirectional pull in both vertical and horizontal axis
- WLL: 19,400 lbs
- Destructive Test Break Load: 97,003 lbs
- Fits standard 50mm / 2 inch tow hitch receivers
- Australian designed, engineered and tested
- Backed by a comprehensive Quality Assurance Program, each hitch is individually x-rayed for inclusions.