Please note that the Goose Gear logo is no longer cut into the cutting board as shown in the photos.
We are proud to introduce the all-new Goose Gear tailgate table for Jeep Wrangler JL vehicles.
Customers expect the best when purchasing a Goose Gear product, and this table is just that, the best tailgate table on the market. We strived to produce a table that is not only innovative in its design, but user friendly, sleek and durable. The all-new proprietary hinge design ensures the table will be able to handle hard use for years to come. Durable micro two-stage rotary latches allow for secure closing and storage, while allowing the user to deploy the table one handed. To learn more about this table, see the full features list and specifications below.
Tailgate Table Features:
- No cables required to support the table due to our proprietary reinforced stainless steel hinge system.
- Lightweight aluminum back plate - powder coated in a textured black for enhanced durability
- Food grade stainless steel table
- One handed opening and closing with our easy to use two stage rotary latches
- 55 pound load capacity
- Custom Bamboo cutting board can be used on either the left or right sides of table
- Mounts to factory JL mounting holes, includes all necessary hardware and does not require drilling into your vehicle.
- Low profile design works with the Goose Gear JL Plate, Drawer Modules as well as the CampKitchen and IceBox Modules.
- Made In USA
- Vehicle fitment Jeep Wrangler JL and JLU 2018-Present
- Table Surface Dimensions 25.5" x 13.8"
- Cutting Board Surface Dimensions
- Weight 22 lbs. (Shipping Weight 28 lbs.)
- Back Panel - Aluminum with a textured powder coat black finish
- Table - 304-#4 Food Grade Stainless Steel
- Hinges - 304 Stainless Steel
- Hinge Nut 4140 Steel with Black Nitride+ Finish
- Installation and Assembly Hardware - Stainless Steel
- Cutting Board - CNC Cut Smith and Fong Brand Bamboo - Made in USA
You indicated that Goose gear informed you that the table no longer has the Goose Gear emblem which I wanted. Also, the table is very difficult to pull out Almost stuck.
Hi Jose. I'm sorry you don't like the table. We've already spoke about these two issues directly with you over email, but we will add them here for others to see.
We only found out that the logo is no longer put on the table after you reached out to let us know, and then we reached out to Goose Gear. We will try to get updated photos from Goose Gear, and at the very least add a note to the product page.
As for the cutting board being difficult to slide out, we spoke to Goose Gear about this and they said since it is bamboo it will have a tendency to swell/contract based on humidity. It may be necessary to use a bit more force to slide the cutting board when humidity is high.
You're always welcome to return the table if you don't want it. We will reach out to you directly to see if that's what you want to do.