This stabilizer plate works in conjunction with a bottle jack, to help make it more stable and give the jack a larger footprint. It can work with any bottle jack, like the one included in the Safe Jack Recovery Kit.
This stabilizer kit comes with a base plate you attach to your bottle jack, and once that's in place you can quickly insert and remove the bottle jack from the stabilizer plate with the quick release mechanism.
This is a must-have for any recovery kit that includes a bottle jack.
Included in this kit is:
- Universal Base Plate
- Universal Bottle Jack Base
- Low profile – Easy to Stow
- Reduces Ground Loading
- Provides a stable base for various types of jacks.
- Supports jacks on soft soil, mud, road shoulders
- Space Saving Design
- Switch from one type of jack to another in seconds.
- Less expensive than multiple base plates and takes less room.
- No Snag Points
- Only 18 X 8 X 1.5 inches
- Customizable -Works with Bottle jacks from 4- 20 tons, Hi-Lift Type farm jacks and automotive scissor jacks
- Can be used as an auxiliary base for automobile jacks
- Easy to use
- Easy to place using handles at each end
- Strong steel construction
- Powder coated finish