These leak-proof metal fuel cans come directly from Wavian, the factory that has supplied many NATO countries for over 75 years, and are the highest quality overland jerry cans on the market today.
Rigorously tested, these NATO gas cans boast a number of features, including 0.9 mm steel walls, an interior rust-proof Rezol lining, an internal breather pipe for splash-proof pouring, a three handle configuration for easy carrying, a Leak-proof bayonet closure, and a locking pin for the cap.
Wavian currently produces the only EPA, CARB, and DOT approved metal fuel cans that are 100% legal in all 50 US states.
This NATO gas can includes a spout and an adapter for vehicles with smaller filler receivers. (Original, long flexible nozzles are available for purchase separately.)
Available colors are OD Green, Black, Blue, Yellow, and Red. Sizes available are 5 Liters (1.3 Gallons) 10 Liters (2.6 Gallons) and 20 Liters (5.3 Gallons).
- Made out of 0.9mm cold-rolled steel.
- Unique wide channel breather and smooth pouring spout.
- Lined to prevent rusting with gasoline, water, and alcohol resistant coating.
- The cap has a locking pin (international patent) to ensure it cannot be opened accidentally.
- The bayonet closure is completely leak-proof with the can in any position.
- Three-handle configuration for easy grabbing and carrying of multiple cans.
- Manufactured and tested to comply with Australian Standards – AS2906, Swedish Standards – SP, German Standards – TUV/GS, and UN Dangerous Goods.
- EPA and CARB certified, built to ASMT, NFPA, and DOT standards.
- OSHA compliant.
- Approved and fully legal for sale in all 50 states.
- Works on most gasoline vehicles.
- Works on most diesel and equipment tanks.
- Fast flow rate.
Dimensions (L x W x H in inches)
20L: 12 lbs
10L: 7.5 lbs
5L: 4.7 lbs