These leak-proof metal fuel cans come directly from Wavian, the factory that has supplied many NATO countries for over 75 years, and are the highest quality overland jerry cans on the market today.
Rigorously tested, these NATO gas cans boast a number of features, including 0.9 mm steel walls, an interior rust-proof Rezol lining, an internal breather pipe for splash-proof pouring, a three handle configuration for easy carrying, a Leak-proof bayonet closure, and a locking pin for the cap.
Wavian currently produces the only EPA, CARB, and DOT approved metal fuel cans that are 100% legal in all 50 US states.
This NATO gas can includes a spout and an adapter for vehicles with smaller filler receivers. (Original, long flexible nozzles are available for purchase separately.)
Available colors are OD Green, Black, Blue, Yellow, and Red. Sizes available are 5 Liters (1.3 Gallons) 10 Liters (2.6 Gallons) and 20 Liters (5.3 Gallons).
- Made out of 0.9mm cold-rolled steel.
- Unique wide channel breather and smooth pouring spout.
- Lined to prevent rusting with gasoline, water, and alcohol resistant coating.
- The cap has a locking pin (international patent) to ensure it cannot be opened accidentally.
- The bayonet closure is completely leak-proof with the can in any position.
- Three-handle configuration for easy grabbing and carrying of multiple cans.
- Manufactured and tested to comply with Australian Standards – AS2906, Swedish Standards – SP, German Standards – TUV/GS, and UN Dangerous Goods.
- EPA and CARB certified, built to ASMT, NFPA, and DOT standards.
- OSHA compliant.
- Approved and fully legal for sale in all 50 states.
- Works on most gasoline vehicles.
- Works on most diesel and equipment tanks.
- Fast flow rate.
Dimensions (L x W x H in inches)
20L: 12 lbs
10L: 7.5 lbs
5L: 4.7 lbs
In my opinion these are the best jerrycans money can buy, I own several for gas and diesel and never once has one leaked a drop of fuel! Painted on the inside as well for rust prevention and just well made-highly recommend!
Ordered two fuel cans. Upon arrival one of the nozzles were broken and the second can nozzle broke the first time using it. Plastic was pretty brittle. I do like the cans including the way they stow so decided to keep them instead of sending them back. Chuck at Overland Addict got a couple of new nozzles sent out and I look forward to seeing how well these hold up. Could’ve just been a bad batch of plastic. I would say I was most impressed with the customer service. Look forward to doing business with this company again! Thanks guys! P.S. because these cans do not have a breather on them, it takes a while for the fuel to empty.
Perfect can for my jeep. I will keep buying my future jerry cans from Overland Addict. Thank you OA
Took a while to deliver, but when it came it's a nice product, but well. Haven't filled with gasoline yet.
Thanks for a quality product.