The Hi-Lift jack is extremely popular with 4WD enthusiasts but it can be very dangerous, even when used properly.
A much safer method of jacking your vehicle is to use a bottle jack. But after you install a lift on your 4WD, often times a bottle jack will no longer lift high enough to get your vehicle off the ground.
Safe Jack has solved these problems with their components that work with any bottle jack, allowing you to lift your lifted 4WD vehicle off the ground safely.
This recovery kit includes everything you need in the event you need to get your 4WD off the ground, including a 6-ton bottle jack:
- 6 ton bottle jack
- Bottle Jack Extension Screw Collar
- 3" Inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 6" Inch Bottle Jack Extension
- 8.5"-12" Inch Adjustable Bottle Jack Extension
- Flat Bottle Jack Pad
- Universal 3" Round Tube Bottle Jack Pad (for use with Axle tube, leaf spring, etc.)
- Heavy Duty Canvas Safe Jack Bag
The Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Stabilizer works really well with this kit.
- Increases safety
- Makes jacking easy in a variety of ways
- More stable, secure
- Extends the range and usefulness
- Lift range of 8" – 36"
- Extension Screw Collar provides max useful stroke
- Extensions and jack pads can be combined in any combination
- Lift at an axle, frame or other lift point
- Durable steel construction
- Extensions and pads are always made in the USA